- Have you been charged with drink driving?
- You are facing the daunting allegation of drink driving, the consequences of this could be shattering because of the driving ban you now face.
We understand the effect this can have on yours and your families life and we realise how stressful this time can be for you.
There will be plenty of questions going on in your head right now:
- Will I be banned?
- If I am banned how long will it be for?
- Will I go to prison?
- How much will legal advice be?
- The police treated me well, do I even have a defence?
These are all legitimate questions we would expect you to have and our legal team will be at the end of the phone to help you answer them.
For a first time offender, there is a minimum 12-month disqualification.
Depending on the circumstances the length of the ban may increase, this would be where the alcohol reading is quite high. You may also face a fine or community order. If your breath reading is abnormally high you may face a prison sentence of up to 6 months.
A conviction of drink driving can have an impact on most aspects of your life, from losing your job, car insurance increasing or your daily living routine.